Starting this week off, I ask you to direct your
attention to the right-hand side of the screen. Here you’ll find my Link List (Blog Roll) with links to other cool bloggers. It is a relatively a straightforward
process to set up that only requires a bit of fiddling to get established. However that said, I started off
using a tutorial on the general layout features. This was my first step, on furthering my understanding of how to use blogger.com.
YouTube Tutorial Here:
In relation to learning new things over the computer I also found out about new features I could use on Microsoft Word. These features included having multi-level lists, that allow for different layers for numbered/bullet points in MS Word.
An example of how to do it here:
The same process addressed in the video can also be
used for dot points/bullet points.
Simply add multiple dot points, and then click the
increase indent on the MS Word task-bar while having the dot points highlighted. Simply click the button and it will change.
This is a pretty cool feature that before this week, I never knew I could use. It will most likely help me out for future assessment in Degree.
Before I leave I also found an interesting video on the features of Window 10, Microsofts new Operating System. This Youtube video explains some really interesting things about Microsofts new OS
I myself found this video very interesting, as recently I have finished building my own PC. Windows 10 is defiantly something I'm considering on getting. The video not only explains the new content Windows is offering, but it also shows how technology is quickly evolving and offering more interactivity and personalisation for consumers.
Links to the other awesome bloggers (also on blog roll):
1. tiffanyttc.tumblr.com
2. hero98232blog.wordpress.com
3. danielbackhaus.tumblr.com
4. http://observe-the-universe.tumblr.com/
5. http://connectsharecommunicate.tumblr.com/
References:
How to add tabs/pages for blogger (new interface), July 19 2012, Video, Viewed 14 August 2015,
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA1CS4QyF_k>
How to create a "Multi-Level List" in MS Word, October 6 2013, Video, Viewed 14 August 2015,
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPqLUxAUvXM>
Windows 10 Preview with Joe Belfiore, June 1 2015, Video, Viewed 15 August 2015,
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwc5jKc-EgE>
Links to the other awesome bloggers (also on blog roll):
1. tiffanyttc.tumblr.com
2. hero98232blog.wordpress.com
3. danielbackhaus.tumblr.com
4. http://observe-the-universe.tumblr.com/
5. http://connectsharecommunicate.tumblr.com/
References:
How to add tabs/pages for blogger (new interface), July 19 2012, Video, Viewed 14 August 2015,
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA1CS4QyF_k>
How to create a "Multi-Level List" in MS Word, October 6 2013, Video, Viewed 14 August 2015,
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPqLUxAUvXM>
Windows 10 Preview with Joe Belfiore, June 1 2015, Video, Viewed 15 August 2015,
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwc5jKc-EgE>

No comments:
Post a Comment