Throughout the hours of work spent on the essay, I have now realised that this University assessment has now turned into an epic adventure. While I follow the course laid out before me (The MindMap) the search for suitable references continues to weigh me down. Now with 1100+ words recorded, I need to start showing my credibility by backing each point with Academic References!
Thus far I have obtained my required FIVE Academic References, but seek more to further back up my work.
My topic revolves around human communication, and how the internet, and the online options it presents (social networking, etc) have, and are effecting how we communicate. I have written the essay with multiple points relating to my topic whilst also not straying from the assessment question I chose (about 85% done at the time of this post). Though I have to say, it is a very broad question I have chosen, leaving me with many options to use different sources and examples.
I have got most of my references through the Griffith Library.
Questions I asked when searching for references were:
* What is communication?
* How does the internet effect communication?
* What are positive and negative influences?
Although these could be considered broad questions, it helped me in limiting down the information I was planning on citing in my essay.
Luckily the Library database also offered other search options.


No comments:
Post a Comment