Hello,
My name is Aiden, a university student, music student (learning
trombone) and slight procrastinator (just a bit of bad habit I have unfortunately
developed recently).
To say the least, I’m interested in movies/shows (animated or
live-action) from almost any genre, just as long as it has a decent story and
or laughs if it’s a comedy. I occasionally play video games, usually when my
friends and I are hanging out. On top of that I can play piano and am currently
learning trombone.
I am a currently a university student, studying in a Screen Studies and Production major at Griffith University. Secondly, I have also just started to learn
Japanese (in my free time) due to my interest in the language. In fact I find
learning and studying about languages interesting in general, and all the
differences between each language.
Now to talk about the blog itself. This blog is apart of the subject New
Communication Technology assessment, a subject I am currently enrolled in.
Therefore, each new post will contain content related to task’s we are given in tutorials. That said, I’m already fully interested in this subject, and
look forward to learning new things from it. Not only that, but the tutorials
are very interesting, because each class is usually a big group discussion, talking about the content we learned in our lecture, meaning I can always be involved and interactive. Kind of cool.
As for the blog, I will most likely, title each post
very straightforwardly, similar to this current title. This is due mostly to the
fact that if I don’t do this, I’ll probably forget myself which post relates to
the corresponding tutorial task. I really do have a bad memory at times.
That’s really all I have to say about myself. However that said,
before I go, let me briefly mention that I am also interested in computers,
specifically building them. At the time of this first post in my blog I have
recently just finished building my own computer a.k.a. The Tank. To briefly
say, I like assembling computer(s) instead of purchasing them from a store, as I
feel like I have more options to customise it the way I want. Plus it is fun, similar to are large puzzle.
For all you that are interested, here is a photo of The Tank.
I look forward to the new stuff I will be learning in New Communication Technologies.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment