Monday, September 21, 2015

(Essay Prep) Written Assignment - A Bit Of Planning

Well, it's time for a Written Assignment (yes I am starting a little late) in which I have chosen an essay topic to use. Although a little broad in terms of how to answer, from my initial viewing of the topic, I have chosen and been approved to write on the following topic:

  • What is communication? Do whales communicate? Do birds? Do atoms? Does DNA communicate? What would you suggest as the limits to communication? When does a failure of human communication occur?

Although I will need to relate my discussion for the topic back to the content we have already covered in the course. I am thinking about using the theme/idea of Online Communication as a starting point for moulding my assignment.

So far I have only done a basic amount of research, looking for references and have planned out a rough version of the structure for the assignment.


I will soon need to complete finding my references and begin to plan how I will proceed with completing the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment